/ 亚洲职程 / Shift Supervisor
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Oversee shift leaders, shift technicians and operators. Hire and develop teams to operate the production line or shift to achieve goals
- Take shift rotation to supervise one shift resources
- Conducts skill assessments and recommends actions to address
- Ensure production comply with policies and procedures, such as SOPs, machine specs, PM schedule, PCPD, and change notices, etc.
- Coordinates daily production schedules with planning to deliver plant capacity, cost and quality goals
- Responsible for driving a safe work environment and ensuring immediate correction of any safety issues
- Review and analyze production reports, preparing reports of specific programs as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Support culture of compliance and drives Continuous Improvement activities
- Coordinates with technical Lead to ensure reliability/improvement of equipment and processes, training of technical associates, and coordinating off hours support for process/equipment problems
- React to change and perform other tasks as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, no limit in majors
- >5+ years’ experience of leading production as leadership role
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.