/ 亚洲职程 / PEx Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and organize DMAIC activity
- Facilitate and champion Kaizen and shop floor activities
- Coordinate cost leadership program in plant
- Deploy and align with division Performance Excellent related programs
- Provide training for plant Performance Excellent related training
- Periodical performance report
- Assist PEx Manager to deploy/promote lean manufacturing program in plant
Education & Experience
- B.S or above degree in IE relative major
- Lean manufacturing / 6 Sigma experience is preferred
- Good knowledge in DMIAC, Statistic Tools, SPC and relative tools.
- Logical thinking and data oriented.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good English comprehension in listening, speaking, writing and reading.
- MS – Office, familiar with Excel
Employee Referral Level: 3