/ 亚洲职程 / Melting Maintenance Engineer
Melting Maintenance Engineer
Purpose of the Position:
- Due to the China WH plant expansion, new hire the Melting Maintenance Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Leading to execute the melting maintenance target goal.
- Leading daily electrician control troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment efficiency.
- Leading electrician control and machine design preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records.
- Implement of melting TPM Planned maintenance.
- Develops and maintains records for melting maintenance.
- Develops initiates and monitors budget, forecasts, labor distribution charges, SOP'S, work orders and certification system for melting maintenance.
- Support tank start up electrician control and machine design work.
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
- Support & initiate shop floor equipment & tools improvement
- Performing preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
Project involved with:
- Support plant startup activity and in charge of Plant daily operation after startup
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
- 5 years’ work experience at least
- Be Familiar with mechanical material , mechanical machining and mechanical design.
- Be familiar with maintenance skill. For example , lubrication, maintenance strategy, arrangement of maintenance task.
- Understand equipment basic design, operation and maintenance knowledge.
- Understand Maintenance PM Principle.
- Equipment installation/alignment/repair/lubricate and maintenance experience
- Equipment Maintenance PM (Weekly/Monthly and Quarterly)
- Results oriented, Schedule control, Improvement, Well communication.
- Knowledge of Process trouble shooting & prevention & data-drive, and root cause finding
- Skillful in operation activity
- LM guide(install/alignment/replacement) Equipment installation/alignment/repair/lubricate and maintenance experience
- International & multi-culture communication, coordination, and follow-up ability
- CET-4 and above (English)
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology and leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity and Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team
- Interpersonal skills – open, engaging, enables others
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
Employee Referral Level: 3