/ 亚洲职程 / Maintenance Deputy Engineer
Maintenance Deputy Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement
- Daily troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
- Perform the weekly and quarterly preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records
- Develops and maintains records for equipment down time and parts replacement
- Schedule and execute the (weekly/Monthly/quarterly) PdM, PM.
- Perform spare parts management and in-coming quality control work
- Conduct the technician cross training and the new comer-in technician training
- Conduct the PM training and certification for operators.
- Develops initiates and monitors departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
- Support & initiate shop floor equipment & tools improvement
- Assist shop floor’s routine jobs
Education and Experience:
- Education: College degree in Mechanical or related engineering;
- Experience: 5yrs in Equipment maintenance
- Logistic industry equipment installation/alignment/repair/lubricate and maintenance experience
- Understand belt transfer, chain, LM guide equipment maintenance knowledge
- Pneumatic system maintenance experience, like air cylinder
- Understand Maintenance PM Principles and Customer Focus
- LOTO understand/practice and execution
Employee Referral Amount: Level 3