Sr MES System Analyst
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- MES daily operational support by conducting issue/request management and maintenance, develop and implement resolutions.
- MES application systems trouble-Shooting, issue resolving, case analysis and repeating case reduction
- Provide IT daily service by coordinate with global/Regional IT resource.
- Build good communication with support teams to provide the proper & efficient IT solution to business
- Rotation of emergency call with other team members to provide urgent issue support
- Participate important plant activities
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic, Management related fields
- 3– 5 Years’ hands-on experience in IT software development and maintenance
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems and manufacturing process
- Experienced working with IT systems in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- MES Camstart system experience will be plus
- Be familiar with the following computer skills:
- Software development tools like JAVA, C#, VB .NET, WCF, ASP .NET
- Relational Database System manipulation: system design and manipulation, SQL statement, stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Solid experiences and knowledge in software development, system analysis, design or programming.
- IAP awareness is required
- Good English & Chinese communication in speaking, writing and presentation.
- Possess problem-solving skill
- Ability to continuously prioritize and multitask efficiently
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work well within a team/collaborative environment
Employee Referral Level: 3""