IT MES Analyst
Purpose of the Position:
AS major IT support contact window of CDT WH plant, the responsibility of MES analyst is to keep MES system operate smoothly with minimal production impact. And also provide professional IT daily service to WH plant users by coordinate with global/regional IT organization
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- MES daily operational support by conducting issue/request management and maintenance, develop and implement resolutions.
- MES application systems trouble-Shooting, issue resolving, case analysis and repeating case reduction
- Provide IT daily service by coordinate with global/Regional IT resource.
- Build good communication with support teams to provide the proper & efficient IT solution to business
- Rotation of emergency call with other team members to provide urgent issue support
- Participate important plant activities
Project involved with:
- Participate IT Project / task involvement in Build/Test/Implementation phases and as receiver of plant IT
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic, Management related fields
- 3– 5 Years’ hands-on experience in IT software development and maintenance
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems and manufacturing process
- Experienced working with IT systems in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- MES Camstart system experience will be plus
- Be familiar with the following computer skills:
- Software development tools like JAVA, C#, VB .NET, WCF, ASP .NET
- Relational Database System manipulation: system design and manipulation, SQL statement, stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Solid experiences and knowledge in software development, system analysis, design or programming.
- IAP awareness is required
- Good English & Chinese communication in speaking, writing and presentation.
- Possess problem-solving skill
- Ability to continuously prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work well within a team/collaborative environment
Employee Referral Level: 3""