/ 亚洲职程 / Security Supervisor
- Work closely with security and project / facility management, to foster a proactive and productive approach to security matters in an international environment.
- Establish Chongqing project / facility security policy and procedures and align Corning Global Security and CDT practices
- Performs audits of the CDT Chongqing project / facility as required. Responsible for evaluating physical, personnel, and information security practices.
- Identify and report potential security risk exposures created by exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Participate in the development, implementation and enforcement of policies and measures to address deficiencies in security and related concerns.
- Ensure that responses to credible threats, reports of incidents, and policy violations are swift, comprehensive, and consistent with Corning Global Security policies.
- Assist with project / facility level investigations when required.
- Participate and support ongoing Corporate Security education and awareness programs. Program topics include but are not limited to VWP, IP, personal and physical asset security.
- Report potential IP threats to the Corning Global Security and Project Management Team and provide recommendations that can establish and maintain an acceptable level of protection.
- Responsible for the daily deployment of security personnel, both internal and external.
- Support Corning Global Security on security technology systems design and installation. Report any deficiencies and schedule appropriate repair or corrective action.
- Work closely with Corning Global Regional Monitoring team on project office and facility alarm monitoring; drive corrective actions on the abnormal alarms.
- Provide accurate and timely reports which depict the status of the security organization
- as may be required by the Security Manager and project management team.
Employee Referral level :3