Facility Section Manager
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responsible for leading facility team to ensure the daily operation of plant 220/110 kv system, PA system, water treatment system, HVAC system, CDA system, Clean Room system…etc.
• Manage contractors to achieve safety, productivity and quality.
• Execute AMC saving projects to reduce cost.
• Responsible for LO2, LN2, LNG, Diesel oil, make sure these liquid storage and usage comply with safety regulations.
• Initiate and execute IE-SPC, SOS and PdM items to reduce equipment abnormal downtime.
• Lead team to schedule and execute regular PM/OPM maintenance items.
• Build Emergency Response Team for plant wide DTAP issues (Power Dip/Trip, E-CDA, EW, PRW…etc.), schedule and execute regular drill.
• Communicate with leadership and stakeholder for project implementation.
• Lead team to do troubleshooting and improvement to maximize ensure reliable and stable supply.
• Assist leadership to implement business operation investment and ensure to achieve expectation target.
• Annual budget and spending control of the operation
• Ensure factory emissions comply with all regulations, especially for waste water/gas/powder emission.
• Execute and complete other assignment by leadership
• Team talent development (Skill up, Multi-skill, training...etc.)
Education & Experience
- Education: bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical and Chemical related)
- Experience: +3yrs in facility equipment installation/maintenance/design
+5yrs in facility operation management
- Project management experience, such as power system and water system improvement or expansion
- Understand equipment mechanical and control system design, operation and maintenance knowledge.
- Familiar with 220kv system, DIW system, CDA and HVAC system.
- Familiar with LNG/LO2/LN2 system management.
- Familiar with the safety rules of utility usage.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good English skill, good oral language is plus.
- PCPD process control
- Skill in Excel, Office, power point, database.
- Good presentation and reporting skill.
- Strong accountability and ownership of achieving plant goal.
- Creative and with strong continuous improvement work characteristic.
- Work independently by him/herself and work well within team group.
Employee Referral Level: 3""