/ 亚洲职程 / FMA Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
- Develop, initiate and monitor departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
- Achieve low cost manufacturing, superior quality/service and improved capability/capacity.
- Manage and coordinate multiple project leaders to deliver on key plant objectives.
- Manage and communicate status of key engineering initiatives that drive manufacturing performance.
- Develop technical capabilities in department. Champion use of scientific method to determine and resolve process upset root cause and increase process fundamental understanding within department.
- Ensure effective process and equipment change control management.
- Develop and lead department safety/IAP culture
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
- 5 years’ work experience
- Maintenance experience of automated equipment
- Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Quality concept & tool and Report & presentation skill
- Good Quality concept
- Process troubleshooting and management
- Knowledge of manufacturing excellence tools (AME, KT, Lean).
- PLC control skill and Skill in drawing of CAD is plus
- Familiar with electrical control component application, such like Inverter, Servo Motor, Sensor, signal translator, etc.
- CET4 and above, Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).