/ 亚洲职程 / Plugging Process Engineer
Plugging Process Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Interact and support production
- Establishing rigorous process control and discipline within their respective area of responsibility (determine appropriate data collection, process monitoring, control methods, and documented standard operating procedures).
- Controlling process variation and making continuous improvements.
- Investigating and analyzing process issues, providing troubleshooting support, developing solutions, and implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Conducting experimentation to understand cause and effect of changes.
- Controlling effective implementation of process or equipment changes.
- Planning, directing, coordinating and/or leading projects to ensure effective implementation – achieving Objectives, completed on time and within budget.
- Participating on New Products Team – planning for new product introductions, ensuring production readiness, establishing capability, and resolving issues.
- Providing training and certification of operators and technicians in process control and defect detection.
- Interacting with Corporate, Division and Plant technical resources to exchange and transfer technology of best practices.
- Implementing and enforcing procedures for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Staying current as a ‘subject matter expert’ in their field of technical expertise.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Materials, Chemical, Physics, Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience working on manufacturing.
- Ceramic and/or extrusion experience preferred.
- Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.