/ 亚洲职程 / Deputy engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Avoid and reduce waste in the total manufacturing process whenever opportunities arise.
- Review and coordinate projects, developments and design changes with Engineering and other appropriate departments as they relate to implementation with production operations.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping, safety and IP protection during operation
- Actively take the responsibility of emergency during operation
- Audit the practice of workforce employees and emphasize the operating discipline
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining methods, operation sequence and processes in production area.
- Interfaces with engineering in coordinating the release of new Tank.
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or above degree, engineering background mainly and Mechanic is preferred.
- 2 years’ work experience at least
- Understand process control concept, and capable on process data analysis
- Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Quality concept & tool
- Report & presentation skill
- English communication Skill
Employee Referral: Level 3""