/ 亚洲职程 / Process Engineer
- Provides problem solving and facilities process support to the China region plants for melt and forming asset protection systems.
- Functions as a team member on focused energy improvement projects in the Corning China plants
- Supports China expansion and energy optimization efforts
- Provides trouble shooting to DTAP facilities equipment issues, identifies root cause and corrective actions
- Supports new technology migration through equipment installation, process optimization and documentation.
- Assists on data analysis for key decisions of energy engineering activities (experiment, development, etc.)
- Bachelors in Engineering or Science Major
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in manufacturing, facilities or engineering functions
- Science or Engineering disciplines such as: Chemistry, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Materials Science
- Process engineering skills (quantitative skills, coursework in engineering statistics or other statistical training)
- Familiar with design of experiment concept and methodology
- Up to 40% China domestic travel
- Less than 5% international travel (Korea, Japan, Taiwan and US)