Document Control Specialist
Purpose of the Position:
In charge of broad administrative support to manage and maintain engineering documents, drawings, and create the manufacturing specifications through cross function cooperation. Support and maintain Technology daily/routine operations and as the backup for PEM assistant/IAP specialist, and administration work as required for plant operation.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain experiment, process, equipment, control technical document management, system database/file back-up document system.
- Manage manufacturing specification and coordinate the change with cross functions.
- Establish goals and objectives in conjunction with plant engineering group and manage activities to achieve the objectives.
- Use computer skills to help prepare reports, correspondence; meeting notes, announcements, filing documents and presentation materials through utilization of computer based Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Translates documents between English and Chinese as needed.
- Organizes and maintains files of managers
- Support daily and routine operation, such as action follow-up, office management, and administrative work.
- Lead new engineer orientation and visitor logistics support.
- Support engineer with routine task (paper work).
- Assists in arranging special events and activities, conferences, reviews, speeches, etc.
Education & Experience
- College or University, major in business administration, industrial engineering, information technology or related field
- 1 years+ related working experience.
- Good computer skill as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office software (ex: Excel, PowerPoint and Words).
- Strong accountability of achieving target
- Complete work with timing, cost saving, and detail oriented.
- Can work independently by himself/herself and do the team work as needed
- Good discipline knowledge.
- Willingness and capability to take challenging, deadline driven assignments.
- Special project planning; well-organized, detail oriented, flexible and responsible working attitude
- Time management skills.
- Document filing system & SharePoint management
- English level for verbal communication and writing into documents.
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) skill
- Passion for servicing and approachable.
Employee Referral : Level 3""