/ 亚洲职程 / New Product Assistant Engineer
New Product Assistant Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Seamlessly transfer new products and meet targeted performance in quality, cost and delivery.
- Be responsible for overall NPI, have active dialogue and cooperation with division engineering for plant plan development, and drive for on time completion.
- Foresee capability and capacity issues during new product introduction and daily operation. Standardize methods and procedures based on division’s guidelines and plant practices.
- Review NPI process and drive for continuous improvement
Education & Experience
- BS or higher degree in engineering, science or equivalent.
- 5+ years working experience on process in related industry.
- 1+ years working experience on NPI.
- Solid project management experience preferred.
- Work experience in multi-national companies preferred.
- Rational thinking & troubleshooting skill, experience of KT, DMAIC etc.
- Project management skills.
- Have good understanding of new product introduction and process improvement.
- Quality management understanding: PFD, PFMEA, CP etc.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Statistical analysis knowledge is required, for instance: hypothesis test, DOE, commonality analysis etc., MiniTab or JMP software experience.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal groups to assure works get done effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to set goals and follow through with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under certain pressure, nature of self-oriented and motivated.
- Willing to take challenge
Employee Referral Level: 3