Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Interact and support production
• Establishing rigorous process control and discipline within their respective area of
responsibility (determine appropriate data collection, process monitoring, control methods,
and documented standard operating procedures).
• Controlling process variation and making continuous improvements.
• Investigating and analyzing process issues, providing troubleshooting support, developing
solutions, and implementing permanent corrective actions.
• Conducting experimentation to understand cause and effect of changes.
Employee Referral Level: 3
• Controlling effective implementation of process or equipment changes.
• Planning, directing, coordinating and/or leading projects to ensure effective implementation –
achieving Objectives, completed on time and within budget.
• Participating on New Products Team – planning for new product introductions, ensuring
production readiness, establishing capability, and resolving issues.
• Providing training and certification of operators and technicians in process control and defect
• Interacting with Corporate, Division and Plant technical resources to exchange and transfer
technology of best practices.
• Implementing and enforcing procedures for maintaining a safe work environment.
• Staying current as a ‘subject matter expert’ in their field of technical expertise.
Education & Experience
• BS/MS degree in Controls, Programming, Automation or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience working on Material Handling in mass manufacturing.
• Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.