Purpose of the Position:
• This position will support overview daily plant finance operation, enhance overall finance processes and develop plant finance organization for HF plant.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Creates, monitors, and enforces plant budget and forecast to ensure financial performance supports the achievement of plant’s financial and operational goals and objectives.
• Provides ongoing Finance expertise and decision support to the plant management to enable the achievement of plant goals and objectives.
• Reviews and validates financial implications (e.g., ROI, IRR, pay-back period) of capital purchases.
• Serves as member of the cross-functional team (Plant Manager, HR, Operations, Engineering, Quality, IT) to ensure decisions made are in alignment with plant’s financial & operational goals and objectives.
• Identifies and executes complexity reduction initiatives within the plant to further drive finance process efficiency.
• Manages finance processes and procedures for the plant ensuring accuracy, reliability and timeliness.
• Make sure accounting entries, records and documentation etc. meeting with the government/tax authority’s requirements.
• Ensure compliance to SOX requirement and policies.
• Train and develop finance team for HF plant.
Requirements: Education & Experience：
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or financial management related
• 10 years+ progressive experience in finance field
• 3 years+ finance manager or controller role of MNC with manufacturing experience
• Experience of Big 4 is preferred
• CPA or MBA is preferred
Requirements: Required Skills
• Solid knowledge of accounting principles and financial processes
• Be familiar with plant operation and financial management
• Ability to lead and motivate team
• Good communication skills and ability to work across functions
• Ability to communicate in both Chinese & English fluently and effectively
• Good Excel and presentation skills are required
Requirements: Desired Skills
• Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Strongly self-motivated, independent and cooperative.
• Responsible, analytical, meticulous, and result-oriented.
• Good interpersonal and cross-culture communication skills.
• Quick learner.