/ 亚洲职程 / EHS Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develops, administers, and implements plant safety, health and environmental programs in accordance with governmental and Corning requirements.
- Improve plant EHS system and promote “ZERO Incidents", friendly working environment and health habits.
- Coordinates safety committee to monitors safety performance, occupational health and pollution prevention activities, compliance and auditing efforts.
- Participants in internal regular audit and prepares job safety analysis, occupational health check and environmental impact reports for plant continuous improvement
- Lead internal reviews and analyzes EHS documents issued by various regulatory agencies and determines impact on company operations and communicates data to appropriate engineering personnel for use in making engineering decisions pertaining to safety, occupational health.
- Evaluates proposed regulations to determine financial, industrial, public and environmental impact.
- Interacts with government and local regulators to resolve compliance issues.
- Establishes permit requirements and assists in EPB, and local regulatory audits.
- Provides training to plant employees on safety, occupational health and environmental protection
- Develop EHS professionals
- Other assignments from supervisors
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor and /or above
- Major in safety engineering is preferred
- Certificate for auditors of EH&S management systems is preferred
- At least 5-year experiences in EH&S system management
- Familiar with both local and international Environmental, Safety and Health regulatory requirements and business practice.
- Knowledge of professional safety & environment standards evaluation
- Experience of plant safety improvements
- Knowledge and experience of industry safety management
- Demonstrated project management skill
- Good documentation skill
- Excellent English both for written and oral
- Good interpersonal and communication skill