/ 亚洲职程 / Lean Engineer
Purpose of the Position
- Identify manufacturing opportunities including productivity, capacity and cost
- Initiate or take lead the improvements to address the opportunities through LEAN method
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Identifies areas of potential manufacturing related productivity, capacity, and/or quality improvements, performs cost studies and justification analysis;
- Leads and implement improvements initiatives using Lean Manufacturing techniques to improve productivity, capacity, and/or quality when necessary;
- Ownership of plant wide Kaizen system: Maintain and track Kaizen system, facilitate and/or train for Kaizen events;
- Site champion for lean: proliferate usage of lean tools throughout the plant at all levels;
- Sets up and maintains plant wide productivity database;
- Key team member of OEE project;
- Communicates ideas and status clearly and professionally through graphic and written media, and oral presentations. Provides necessary documentation of activities and results.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering. Industrial Engineering background is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of lean engineering or related in manufacturing environment
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company
- Experience implementing Lean in a manufacturing environment including use of approaches such as (but not limited to);
- Kaizen Events & DMAIC process
- Value stream mapping
- Pull systems and kanban
- Standardized work
- Set up time reduction analysis
- Working knowledge of: Lean/Simplification, cycle time reduction, cost analysis, Value Stream Mapping, line Balance/staffing, work cell design.
- Knowledge of (Lean) organizational design
- Auto CAD Computer Design tools.
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing excellence tools (AME, KT)
- Working experience with a MNC is preferred.