Quality System Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Handle the relative internal audit activities
- Perform PDPC Audits, including plan, summary, analysis, report and follow-up.
- Coordinate internal audit activities, including ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Assist MEP audit activities.
- Coordinate external audit, including 3rd party and customers.
- Maintain the effectiveness of Document Control Center
- Ensure Documentation Center is well management
- Instruct ISO clerk to operate the system, including co-sign, release, distribution, return, scrap processes.
- System enhancement
- Conduct quality system training program
- Quality system and policy introduction
- System introduction
- QC-7 tools
- Relative quality control tools and concept.
Education & Experience
- B.S or above degree in Engineering relative ma
- 3 year or above Quality System and DCC management experience
- Experience in deploying Quality Culture in a plant
- Good command in English and Japanese is prefer
- Good knowledge in ISO 9001
- Aggressive and willing to take challenge and work hard and smart
- Good personality and negotiation skill
- Strongly in Logical thinking and data oriented
- Process approach
- Quality System and ISO 9000 relative
- Audit skill is must
- Computer skill and project management
Employee Referral Level:3""