Purpose of the Position:
• Provide electrical/controls engineering solutions to support plant daily operations.
• Provide electrical/controls troubleshooting guidance on equipment issues.
• Strive for continuous improvement opportunities from controls side, to deliver goals in cost, capacity, delivery and quality.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Conduct equipment troubleshooting and problem solving to support the production in existing control systems
• Work with drawings and schematics.
• Supervise fabrication and installation of electrical and controls panels and interface to process equipment.
• Perform configuration, calibration and check out of equipment and debug software.
• Comply with all safety, quality, and IP requirements, and continuously look for further improvements
• Strive for continuous improvement opportunities, to deliver business objectives such as capacity, cost and quality.
• Provide job related training for electrical technician & electricians. Take responsibility for building and improving the technical strength of the maintenance team in electrical/control areas.
• Involved in project management, document work
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment, plus 3+ years in multi-national company.
• Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
• Experiences in working with and/or supervising project teams.
• Equipment engineering, manufacturing systems and technical expertise.
• Strong inclination toward machine/process control
• Rich hands-on experiences with production floor equipment.
• Thorough knowledge of AC and DC circuits
• Understand of classical control theory
• Strong PLC & HMI programming skill
• Fluent in written and oral English.
• Experience with motion control programming
• Experience with vision detection and control is preferred
• Experience with project management
• Knowledge of manufacturing excellence tools (AME, KT, Lean, DMAIC).
• Working experience with a MNC is preferred.
• Technical aptitude.
• Can do attitude.
• Sense of urgency.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
• Team player.
Job Selling Points
• Opportunities for growth in a new plant, involved in from start-up.
• Oversea training opportunities
• Broad career path