Day to Day Responsibilities:
▪ Equipment down time analysis and improvement
▪ Daily troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
▪ Perform the weekly and quarterly preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records
▪ Develops and maintains records for equipment down time and parts replacement
▪ Schedule and execute the (weekly/Monthly/quarterly) PdM, PM.
▪ Perform spare parts management and in-coming quality control work
▪ Conduct the technician cross training and the new comer-in technician training
▪ Conduct the PM training and certification for operators.
▪ Develops initiates and monitors departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
▪ Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
▪ Support & initiate shop floor equipment & tools improvement
▪ Assist shop floor’s routine jobs Project involved with:
▪ Support HF plant startup activity and in charge of HF Plant daily operation after startup Reporting Structure: Immediate Supervisor: CDT Hefei Plant Maintenance Manager, Based in Hefei China
Education: College degree in Mechanical or related engineering; Experience: 3yrs in Equipment maintenance Required
Employee Referral Level:1