▪ Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
▪ Be Familiar with mechanical material , mechanical machining and mechanical design
▪ Be Familiar with mechanical manufacture process,and have some practice about that such as Lathe, milling machine, grinder.
▪ Possess sufficient inductive and deductive reasoning ability to perform job successfully;
▪ Quickly understand, orient to, and integrate new information.
▪ Understand the scientific method (i.e., identify problems, collect information, form opinions and draw conclusions).
▪ Ability to explain key concepts of the scientific method and other inquiry and problem-solving processes.
▪ Have some engineer practice experience in a clean room at least 3 months
▪ Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
▪ Quality concept & tool and Report & presentation skill ▪ Good Quality concept
▪ Process troubleshooting and management ▪ Statistic knowledge and data analysis ability
▪ PLC control skill and Skill in drawing of CAD is plus
▪ Familiar with electrical control component application, such like Inverter, Servo Motor, Sensor, signal translator, etc.
▪ CET4 and above