/ 亚洲职程 / Facility Shift Technician
Facility Shift Technician
- Execute operating plan to achieve team objectives.
- Conduct day to day patrol and SOS/Base case compliance with procedures.
- To be emergency response member to react Facility emergency response in case of system failure
- Build effective relations with plant support groups.
- Implements and documents material, process and/or equipment changes(Follow PCPD).
- Executes documented operating procedures and follows established document control protocols.
- Executes the protection of Corning’s Intellectual Asset Property (IAP).
- Implement training and certification plans.
- Implement PM/PDM activities to achieve Facility maintenance performance.
- Initiate improvement case by plant side activity
- College (Engineering or Technical)
- 1-3 years of operation experience in the facility systems (water / electrical / air / HAVC…etc.).