/ 亚洲职程 / Procurement Specialist
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Support plant purchasing request with designed quality, competitive price and high delivery performance.
- Work with global/region purchasing team on categories(commodity) purchasing.
- Follow company policy and deploy purchasing tools, such as Ariba, E-catalog, SAP, PeopleSoft System
- Achieve cost saving goals according to company saving objectives
- Conduct end user to follow procurement policy on purchasing request submission
- Communicate with users on PR specification, scope of work and delivery schedule. Support on sample certification or first article.
- Work on MRO parts, maintenance/ADM services and non-inventory item sourcing, negotiation, purchasing, stock level setting, safety stock replenishing, and slow-move consuming.
- Manage local/oversea suppliers’ performance on cost, delivery, quality and service.
- Support warehouse on physical goods/SAP system receiving and coordinate payments schedule to supplier.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree.
- 3+ years' experience in procurement, sourcing or purchasing.
- Experience of leading purchasing saving project is preferred.