/ 亚洲职程 / AQA Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work closely with commercial team for all customer feedback tracking and take actions timely.
- Lead customer complaint cases investigation and follow up the improvement and provide 8D report to customer till issue closed.
- Work closely with DQA/WWQA to understand all CDT QIs progress and drive finishing engineering/production for corrective/preventive actions migration.
- Understand customer process/requirement and coordinate internal product specification requirements.
- Lead/Initiate internal quality improvement program and coordinate production/ engineering resources to prevent potential QIs.
- Support accounting team for total solution projects.
Education & Experience
- B.S or above degree in Science or Engineering related.
- 3 years’ experience of quality or process engineering.
- Customer issue handling and prevention.
- Customer quality issue handling process
- Problem solving with Quality tools and good knowledge in 8D improvement
- Good English comprehension in spoken, writing and reading
- Good communication and coordination/driving skill for cross department cooperation
- Can work independently by self also work well within team
- Good Excel, Word, PPT skills