Day to Day Responsibilities:
• lead team to support plant controller’s responsibility.
• Ensure timely and accurate closing, reporting and monthly forecast.
• Analyze and control plant manufacturing cost and support long term (5 years) plan and annual budget.
• Support plant cost saving initiatives.
• Metal management.
• Lead team to meet division consolidation and corporate reconciliation requirements.
• Ensure compliance to SOX requirement and policies, internal and external audit requirements.
• Other tasks assigned.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or related field
• At least 5 years’ experience of related job
• Experience of Big 4 or manufacturing cost management is preferred
• CPA or ACCA or CMA is preferred
• Solid knowledge of accounting principles and processes
• Be familiar with the methods of cost calculation & cost/inventory management
• Ability to communicate in both Chinese & English fluently and effectively
• Advanced Excel skills are required
• Cost supervision experience is desired
• Financial analysis experience is an advantage
• Experience with SAP/People soft is preferred
• Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Strongly self-motivated, independent and cooperative.
• Responsible, analytical, meticulous, and result-oriented.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Quick learner.