/ 亚洲职程 / Maintenance Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
- Daily troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
- Perform the weekly and quarterly preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records.
- Develop and maintains records for equipment down time and parts replacement procedure.
- Schedule to execute the weekly/monthly/quarterly PM and OPM.
- Perform spare parts management and in-coming quality control work
- Implement of TPM planned maintenance.
- Conduct the technician cross training and the new-comer technician training.
- Conduct the PM training and certification for operators.
- Develop, initiate and monitor departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
- Performing preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Knowledge of pneumatics, PLC, PC control, LM guide and motors.
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
- 3 years’ work experience at least
- Be Familiar with mechanical material (機械材料) , mechanical machining(機械加工) and mechanical design (機,械設計)
- Be familiar with maintenance skill. For example , lubrication, maintenance strategy, arrangement of maintenance task
- LCD panel’s automated storage and RGV transport Conveyor Systems supplier
- Equipment maintenance experience of automobile assembly factory
Employee Referral Level: 1""